Each of the 5 volume managers kept in touch with the members of the related component project team who undertook to write an entry / article from that volume, organizing a section of the final colloquium in which the intermediate versions of the articles were analyzed and feedback was provided. in order to improve and complete them, the theoretical and methodological aspects were discussed, deadlines and tasks were established, the final drafting rules and the style sheet were presented, etc.
The 5 sections of the final colloquium took place on the following dates:
• Project 1. Romanian linguistic heritage and imaginary: June 26-27, 2019; Faculty of Letters
• Project 2. The Romanian literary imaginary: June 13-14, 2019, Faculty of Letters
• Project 3. The Romanian historical imaginary: June 6, 2019, UBB central building
• Project 4. The Romanian religious imaginary: June 18-19, 2019, Faculty of Orthodox Theology
• Project 5. The Romanian Imaginary and Artistic Heritage: July 7 and 11, 2019, Faculty of Theater and Film